Friday, January 8, 2010

Help! I'm Blind! LoL

I will be home soon, if only for a short while. I will see my parents, my brother and his new family but, most importantly, I will see the angel that haunts my dreams.

I didn't know I could operate on so little sleep. I'm lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours of unconsciousness. I roll around at night dreaming about her and now... now, that I know I will see her soon... well, let me tell you, my brain won't shut down! This is driving me crazy! Yet, if she drives my crazy the rest of my life I would be happy with that. As long as it's her. I would willing be her victim for eternity if she wished it. Angel or succubus? Does it matter?

And how can I complain? She is an angel in my eyes. She can do no wrong in my eyes. I am so lost in her everything else seems a blur to my eyes. Blind love? Would you expect anything less from me?

-Nosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment