Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Life, Or Laid to Rest?

It's been a while since I've written in here. Been obsessed about so much. Then, the inevitable happened... my back went out. Yup, It's been about a month now, high on muscle relaxers and Vikadin(sp?). Anyhow, I got some messages on face book from some girls in my past.

You know what I hate most about face book? How it seems as if every one's life but yours seems to be going well. It's depressing. Don't get me started on my ridiculous life. I feel like getting on Face Book and saying ' Hi, my life is shit! I made all the wrong decisions and pissed my days away. How are all of you folks doing?' Oh well. Wah wah, Nosmo, you're such a whiner! You bring me down. Well, I'll tell you one thing that will make you happy...

-Nosmo
(God! I need a drink, now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment