Thursday, August 20, 2009

Captain's Log: Star Date 082009

Dear Goal,

Happiness is in the journey not the destination.
I like to set unreachable goals. That way I'll always have something to look forward to.
Another word for goal is 'purpose' and without purpose we have nothing.
We like people who have completed goals because they motivate us to continue reaching for our own goals. What we don't see is how miserable those people are because they have no purpose and have tried so hard to complete their goal that they are too burnt out to strive for another. Then they die and we mourn their loss.
When I reach my unreachable goals I would like to be cremated and my ashes spread across the Bearing Sea. (Thats the body of water between Alaska and Providenia, Russia)

Anyhow. -Nosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment