Monday, August 22, 2011

Bunch of Blah

My Current Internals: My stomach feels sour. My head is warm and I can feel a slight pressure building up on my temples, threatening another light-cluster headache. My chest is heavy with phlegm and tar and my nerves on the edge of 'jitteryness' from the day old coffee on an empty stomach, which in turns adds to the whole sour stomach issue. In short, I am either ready to die or ready to write something profound. Let's hope for YOUR sake it's the latter.

A Negative Mind: A negative mind is like a castle with high walls upon which an excessive number of guards stand and gaze out onto a peaceful countryside. The draw bridge is drawn. The moat is populated with nasty things that bite and devour. Meanwhile, the residents of the castle starve to death and the lord of the castle broods, oblivious to the cries of his people.

 Money is the root of all evil, as everyone knows. How I yearn for the 'root of all evil' to show up in my mail box. Stupid unemployment checks!  

I started reading a book about 'astral projection' (i.e. Out of Body Experiences).

Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences

All I can say is 'zzzzzzzzz'. Unfortunately, during these 'zzzzzzzz's I was unable to project. Oh well, back to practicing my Lucid Dreaming.

-Nosmo King

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with the "root of all evil" when it comes to money :0) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by, as well.

    ReplyDelete