Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sycophant is a Noun (New Format)

Rule #36: It is imperative that you write coherently even during brainstorming so that when you return to that piece of writing you will be able to comprehend, as well as, utilize it for further publications or, at the very least, glean from it some amount of wisdom and/or knowledge.

I click want to do this I think what I wanted to do was to have have a story that was rather dark the problem I'm having right now is that I've created or began to create this world and it was fairly unique in that I began to use a non-unique plot or plots began to use non-unique plots more of classic plots in truth the world is strange and often dark enough to come up with some pretty creative darker plots with characters that were not necessarily out to save the world but possibly characters I would do darker deeds but be forgiven but exonerated by some twisted morality that the author may have convinced the reader that it was on the up and up.
-Brain Storming Scrapbook by Nosmo King


WORD OF THE DAY: Sycophant n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

PHRASE OF THE DAY: What I write and what I know are not always the same thing.

CURRENT READS
Modern: 'Winds of Dune' by Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson
It takes TWO authors to carry on the work of the late, great Frank Herbert.
Classic: 'A Tale of Two Cities' by Charles Dickens
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I'm on chapter 6 and I am having the worst of times trying to figure out what this book is about. But its a page turner, make no mistake.

Edit: I almost forgot- Poems at the Poetry Showcase

-Nosmo

1 comment:

  1. Nice notes... are those when you are asleep or awake?

    ReplyDelete