Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Owls and Much Needed Prozac

I have been under a lot of stress lately. Too much to do. You've heard it all before. Wah, wah. Life's tough, grow a pair! Wah, wah. If I told you there was this disease that effected your brain making you think that there was no hope, no end of the rainbow. That despite the reality of your future, despite all the tools you were given, you couldn't seem to make it work and there was no logical reason why you couldn't, you would think I was a science fiction writer with an odd medical fetish. Or perhaps I'm talking about depression, inability to handle stress and fear of change (mostly depression). Anyhow, you've heard it all before. Wah, wah. Nosmo is depressed, call the media! Hear ye, hear ye! Yah. Sorry I haven't written in a while. I'm back though.


3 comments:

  1. Depression Sucks. There must be something in the air because wah wah wah here too.

    This to shall pass.....it will, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least it isn't teen angst depression.... and welcome back you sexy piece of Naval Meat you.... and I mean that in the most platonic, straight way possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting help when you are feeling bad is a sign a of strength rather than weakness. Good wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete