Sunday, January 3, 2010

The LEAP

So, here I am. I am standing right here on the edge of a life changing experience. But I'm not alone. To my left you will see Mr. Fear. To my right is the infamous Dr. Doubt. My toes curl over the edge of the building of life as my two companions tug my sleeves, beckoning me back to safety.

"You will fall to your death," says Mr. Fear.

"He's right," chimes in Dr. Doubt. "It's a long way down to the bottom. Are you sure that this is what you want to do?"

But I don't back down. I have an 'ace in the hole'. Upon my back is strapped Ms. True Love, a fail safe parachute. I jump, I scream a primal scream of love and lust and passion for life. I am falling and falling. I pull the cord and the chute opens without fail and I glide down to safety.

Never trust fear and doubt.

-Love Nosmo (:0)>

1 comment: