Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love Music for Your Morning



Dave Matthews: Little slow for working out. Sorry. Not sure about the film. Meh.



Don Williams: I'm Just a Country Boy.
Reminds me of my childhood.



Blues Traveller: Love songs are usually slow. LOL.
I love this song. I play it and cry a lot when I do. But I dedicate it to you. Because it's 'yours' and I'm yours.



Blues Traveller (again): Love this song but there is one important line in the third verse. 'Some day I will find a love again to blow my mind. Maybe it will be that love that got away from me'. :)



Billey Joel: One of my favorite Billy Joel songs.



Billey Joel (again): 2nd favorite.



Added this one cause I don't think you cried enough. :) This was my parents favorite song, It was the only time I ever seen them dance. I see why they liked it so much.

Hope you can workout and cry at the same time. :) Sorry. Maybe you should've waited until after the workout?

Well, that's it for now.

-Nosmo (love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment