Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a Mon-tuesday Secret!


Having an extra day off is nice. Unless your brain is in turmoil. Then you have an extra day of struggling to focus on day to day living, trying your best to keep your mind off of those things that cause you stress and confusion.

Luckily, I was able to keep my mind focused yesterday and, guess what, I survived, thank God! So, here I am back at work, back at my work desk, back slaving away for The Man. Oh, sweet distraction. Thank you, The Man, for keeping my mind occupied.

It's going to be a long day. Or at least long for me. But that's good. I have a lot to do and a life to live. Regardless of how messed up my life is, it is still my life. As the days come and go, my story is being told. Perhaps no one cares, after all, everyone has a story. Why is mine so special? But this story is mine and so it is important to me. I plan on being a part of it, a part of my own life, despite how it turns out, despite how good or bad it may become, despite what my true destiny will be, I will be a part of it and it will be my story.

Today I woke up thinking I was late and I rushed into work to find out I was a day early for my 6am appointment. My ankle hurts this morning. I don't know why. It's more than likely caused by my decision to get more exercise. That always happens to me, Murphy's Law rears it's ugly head yet again. Whenever I plan to start getting more exercise something goes wrong with my body making it difficult, if not impossible, to do so. Oh well. Life goes on.

-N. King

No comments:

Post a Comment