Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grocery Store Reader

You may be drinking a peppermint latte reading my blog. Maybe not. Maybe you're holed up in a restroom somewhere clutching your IPhone, anticipating my words of adoration and love. Maybe you're in the parking lot looking for a place to park, oblivious to my poetic ramblings. Well, I'm sure you will read this.

Dearest Angel,

I remember the day I found you within my heart. It was a time of joy and fear, confusion and lust. The day seemed somehow brighter than any other day. The future seemed uncertain but good.

I have loved you since that day and no matter what happens between us, you will always be in my heart.

Yet, my hope lies in our future together. My dream is to be your husband and to get the opportunity to show you how much I love you every single day. My dream is for you to bear our child, a miracle of you and me. I'm going to go crazy with the two of you running around the house. I must admit I do get lazy. But hopefully you can give me the energy I need to keep up with you.

I am happy now. More happy than I have been in a while. But there is still that which separates us, space and time. We will overcome this. We will beat the odds and we will be together.

Well, I hope you have a good day. Think about me and know that I am thinking about you. Everything I do, regardless of whether you think so or not, is for you. You have won me over and it would take an act of God to be rid of me.

-Love Nosmo (your love slave)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, restroom!, you are going to do fine, I love you too!

    ReplyDelete